The Galtee Runners A.C.
THE GR8 KM RUN
FRIDAY 7TH. August 2015 7.30P.M. (Sharp)
Route: Start (New Leisure Centre) – Tesco’s Exit – Church Street – St. Fanahan’s Place – Barrack Road, – Georges Street – Around Kingston College – Baldwin Street – Clonmel Road,- Roundabout at Kilshanny – Pollardstown – Araglin Road – Finish (New Leisure Centre)
Please note the following:
- The route/roads will be temporarily closed to traffic during the above times.
- Course stewarding will be in operation, under the supervision of members of an Garda Siochana.
We would be most grateful if you could assist us as follows:
- Avoid all unnecessary travel on the route during the race.
- Ensure that all animals, especially dogs, are not allowed on the route.
- Come out and encourage the runners and walkers.
- Opey the race stewards at all times.
Any queries contact; 086 2759248 or 087 9153829