- Sunday | October 4, 2015 to Saturday | November 14, 2015
- - 10:00 am
Organised by the HSE with the community pharmacists in Cork and Kerry and supported by the local authorities in the region.
The DUMP campaign will run 5th October to 15th November 2015
You are invited to return all unused/out of date medicines to your local participating pharmacy.
Used medicine in the family home can pose a risk of:
- Accidental poisoning
- Inappropriate sharing of medicines
- Damage to our environment.
- Please take this opportunity to dispose of prescription or over the counter medicines safely.
- There is now charge for this service.